Friday, July 27, 2012

i don't like cats much, but i love this trip!

I think I'm going to pretend to be allergic to cats. I don't think i can be around cats for a very long time. But the rest of the week was amazing! I got to spend time with dogs, bunnies, puppies, parrots and many other animals. I think this was one of the best experiences that i have had. The first day was just great because being there for five minutes and listening to Kris talk about all the animals made me want to work there. I think I got emotional every time I left because I wanted to stay with the animals. I will admit that there were a couple of things that I didn't enjoy doing but being around family just made all the things I didn't like doing the most awesomest things in the world. but I don't think there is such a word as awesomest but oh well! Cant wait to go back and tell everyone of my adventures! Colorado here we come! Again.

-Andreina

No comments:

Post a Comment